- “HOW TO KEEP YOUR STUDENT’S ATTENTION WITH VIDEO/AUDIO & FUNNY (1) ONE MINUTE JOKES & RIDDLES, FOR TEACHERS, THERAPISTS, SOCIAL WORKERS, COUNSELORS, W/ PHOTOS ”
- “HOW TO SKIP NETWORKING & JOB-PREP CLASSES & SUCCEED” BY FOCUSING ON (1) AREA, FOR MEN & WOMEN W/ PHOTOS”
- “HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THE EVER SO ANNOYING TASK OF FINDING HOUSING (TEMPORARY & PERMANENT) BY AVOIDING CERTAIN PITFALLS, FOR MEN & WOMEN, W/ FOTOS, part (1)”
- HOW TO USE A FEW CATCHWORDS TO SNAG LOTS OF CUSTOMERS, PART (1) ONE, FOR MEN & WOMEN, W/ FOTOS
- “HOW TO STRENGTHEN/SUPPORT ASSERTIVENESS TRAINING (OBAMAWALK) ON A DAILY BASIS FOR MEN & WOMEN, W/ PHOTOS”
- ALAN DERSHOWITZ
- bank officer
- book contest
- book spine poem
- caroline kennedy
- classroom teacher
- crime and punishment
- do the math
- FREE LANCE
- ice skating
- insider trading
- job loss
- national library week 2013
- NEW WORDS 2010
- publishing house
- slide show
- teacher support materials
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
“HOW TO KEEP (2) TWO MINI MANTRAS IN MIND WHEN DOING THE EVER SO ANNOYING FIRST INTERVIEW, FOR MEN & WOMEN, W/ PHOTOS”
“HOW TO HELP YOUR STUDENTS GET $100,000.00 FOR (6) SIX MONTHS OF WORK!””HOT OFF OF THE PRESS W/PHOTOS”
How to have a hassle-free vacation while visiting an area at the same time as our officials – at all levels, for men & women, w/ photos.
How to have a hassle-free vacation while visiting an area at the same time as our officials – at all levels, for men & women, w/ photos. Anticipating the interruptions, is only the beginning of your travel plans. We must be sure our hotel and route there are nowhere near any presidential home or compound. Everything is effected, including and not excluding..air travel, inner city & long-range bus travel, light rail & inter-city trains, hotel reservations & availability, as well as road blocks and delays at all times of day and night.
Meditations while viewing a sunset or other breath-taking marvel of nature, for men & women w/ photos
“The green flash” is a phenomenon in Hawaii, when the sun is about to set, and it has been interpretted as the ‘betwixt and between’ worlds.You are between the here and now, all gates of the universe are open, many religions say certain prayers at that time, and it is, as per meditation instructions, the time to begin meditation. The work day ends and your life begins at sunset.
Celebrate National Library Week 2013!
National Library Week Book Spine Poetry Contest
In honor of National Library Week Honorary Chair Person Caroline Kennedy’s new book, “Poems to Learn by Heart,” and the National Library Week theme, Communities matter @ your library, tell us why your library matters to you by submitting a book spine poem.
What’s a book spine poem?
It is a poem composed using the spines of books stacked on one another to create a free verse poem.
How it works:
1.Compose your poem using book available to you at your local library.
2.Take a picture of your poem.
3.Upload your poem using this web form.
4.Submit your poem by the April 20.
Sorry, am getting this to you teachers so late; however, there is still time. go to the National Library website for more information and a message from Caroline Kennedy.